Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Empress Ki 2.0: Episode 57



EMPRESS KI 2.0
EPISODE 57


Paeha wanted to sleep together with mamanim. But Hwanghu Mama looked unhappy "You still wanted some candy after you didn't even finish your writing! We have so many more important issues! What about Ayu and TilTil?! Also there is JeongJo fighting with king Hwon..They both were Goryeo King but...." 

Paeha said "CHEONA! CHEONA! CHEONA!"
Paeha and Hwanghu Mama were arguing.. Hwanghu Mama looked upset and left... 
Paeha was so sad "Nyang-ah.. don't go Nyang-ahh.." 


 Hwanghu Mama was trying to calm herself in the garden.. then she saw TilTil sitting under a tree and she's crying.. Hwanghu Mama asked her why.. 
TilTil "I think i have made a big mistake.. I wont ever be able to win Ayu's heart.. He never likes me... I thought i will be able to forget him if i date the hottest guard in the palace, but i cant.. "
Hwanghu Mama hugged TilTil.. Tiltil felt loved, then she said "I miss my mother.. Do you know who is my mother, Hwanghu Mama? My father told me to never ask him on this matter"
Hwanghu Mama "Oh dear.. only God knows who.."
Til-Til cried a river hearing the story....
Flashback of Hwanghu Mama..It's Dae Sung Sang TalTal whispering something to her.. "Hwanghu Mama.. please keep this a secret because it will ruin Palace's politics.. Til-til's mother is..."


Hwanghu mama tried to cheer up Til-Til, saying "Ayu told me once that he wanted to marry a girl who looked like me. Let me teach you some make up"
Til-til and HwangHu Mama went to The Royal Make Up Artist.. Hwanghu Mama "Learn from this Unnie, okie?!" Til-Til cannot wait for her turn.. She keeps saying "Kyaaa.. kyaa.. Unniee.. that's so pwetty.. kyaaa"


Hwanghu Mama even gave Til-Til her own clothes and hair accessory..
After dealing with Til-Til, Hwangu Mama was back to Paeha's chamber.. She felt guilty for making Paeha upset.. Paeha was sulking and didnt want to talk to Hwanghu Mama.. He said "You never had time for me.. Always playing with Ayu and TilTil!!"
Then Hwanghu Mama took out THE LETTER She read one part and then said "Hmm.. this will do.." Hwanghu Mama said "Paeha.. where is my stick??!" 


A few minutes are gone...
Paeha "Why did you do it so harsh?!! look at my bruises everywhere!"


Hwanghu Mama replied...


Then Hwanghu Mama applied some ointment.. but Paeha was still sulking.. he said



While Hwanghu Mama was punished at cold palace, we are back to the most unimportant fight in the universe.. JeongJo was fighting with Hwon... Hwon was hurt!! Ommoo.. Jeongjo was about to kill him!!! And then someone came and screamed "STOP!! How dare you to harm King Hwon!!" It was Til-Til...

JeongJo then escaped and King Hwon passed out.. TilTil helped him and took him to Royal Hospital. A few hours later, Hwon woke up and he was shocked to see a girl tending his wounds.. He cannot see clearly, he was saying.. "Who are you, my lady? You.. you... "
Hwon said "Who are you my lady? You looked like Lady Ki.. but your beauty far exceeds hers..I feel like looking at the moon..."
Til Til was thinking "Ohh.. am I really that pretty now??"


TilTil was busy taking care of Hwon for the next few days.. Ayu was suspicious why Til Til has always been going to Royal Hospital.. Once he followed TilTil.. Til-Til was having a high-tea with Hwon with some scones, biscuits and carrot cake. They were laughing... Then Hwon said "TilTil.. I was really brokenhearted before I met you.. I thought I won’t fall in love again.. But now I know that there are other moons and you are the most beautiful moon.. will you be my queen?? The moon that embraces the sun"
OMG!! Ayu was there..He was shocked.. he felt betrayed by TilTil.. 


Ayu left the place.. without hearing Til-Til's answer. Til til "Hwon.. you are a good friend of mine.. But sorry i cannot love you.. Not with my HOT guard is still waiting and also Ayu who is still in my heart.."
Hwon was extremely sad.. He CRIED and CRIED. Til Til has said.. "Please take my handkerchief as my last token.."


Hwanghu Mama was in Cold Palace..and Paeha cannot sleep because he's missing her.. Paeha was thinking and looking at his small bruises "Hmm.. this is actually not really that bad"
Paeha realized he's guilty for sending Hwanghu Mama.. He went to the Cold Palace. Hwanghu Mama was happy seeing Paeha.. and Paeha apologized.. "I felt like sleeping on nails without you by my side.. please forgive me Nyang-ahh..."
Hwanghu Mama "Paehaaa... But the nails were a good therapy for your rheumatic" 
Then Paeha hugged her, saying...

 ***
To be continued
Writer: uctqepe
Picture credits: to owner


1 comment:

  1. They had candy 650 years ago?
    Paeha such a crybaby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...