Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fated To Love Ki: Chapter 8

FATED TO LOVE KI
CHAPTER 8


When Ta Hwan and Ki went back to the camp, Ki decided that she wanted to walk a little bit while TH wanted to go to the restroom.
But Ki on her way back encounter Kang Tana...

KK: Why is she here??? Kang Tana what are you doing here???
KT: I'm here to take what is mine. You're not supposed to be his love.
KK: It's our destiny
KT: You're nothing compared to me





KT: I'm not going to let my evil plans to become useless. But why must he remain with you after I did everything for him to lost his memory!!!!

KK: What?!? It was you!!!






 
KK: I'll let you go for now but I will sure find a way to punish you.
***
To be continued

Created by: namyo

1 comment:

  1. "Nobody mess with my dragonfly"? Hahahaahhah...Writernim is serious about her love for dragonfly. Tx Writernim, but it's too short!!! Huwaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...