Friday, August 29, 2014

Fated To Love Ki: Chapter 7


After Ta Hwan lost his memories he was eager to know about the flowers and the bees.
Kim Ki refused to be with Lee Ta Hwan for the only reason she felt that it wasn't going to help him to recover back his memories. Plus she wasn't convinced that he had lost his memories.

Kim Ki: I would help you to recover your memories but under one condition, just let help you by telling you our lovely memories.
Lee Ta Hwan: Ok. I agree.
Ki decided they should go horse riding maybe that would help a lot.


Kim Ki started telling him about their love but since she didn't trust that he had lost his memory decided to make up a very peculiar love story. He would believe right since he lost his memory.
 


KK: Are you listening to the story, Ta Hwan???
LT: Yes I'm.
Kim Ki keeps telling the story





And that's how I first met my future husband and daddy of my Fly Poopie





And after Ki's love story they went back to the place they were camping.
***
to be continued

Created by: namyo 

 

4 comments:

  1. muahahahahahha... this is so namyoooo =)) =)) =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)) =)) =)) HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.... (h) (h) (h) The best ff in my book! Thank you ms. bride to be, namyo (k)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol lol hahaha hilarous!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...