Wednesday, October 29, 2014

We Were In Love: Chapter 15

Fanfic Won Wook _ Empress Ki 650 years later “We were in love”
Chapter 15


Ji Chang Wook is rushing in the rain to find Ha Ji Won but perhaps he's just screaming in despair.

“Ji Won ah…don’t joke anymore…Ji Won ah, come out please…”

He lets himself soaked in the rain until exhausted and falls down the road.


“Mr…Mr! Are you ok?” That is a woman’s voice.

Before fainting, Ji Chang Wook could only see the image of a girl holding an umbrella and calling him.

“Anyone here please help me! Someone is fainting”…

--------------------------------------
When wakes up, Ji Chang Wook is seeing himself in the hospital already. He sit up and massage his aching temple.

“Do you wake up already?”

Just in time Park Shi coming in the room with a glass of hot milk on her hand then give him.

Ji Chang Wook recognizes her_the girl he saw before fainting, but he does not take the glass and just tells her

“Go out…I want to stay alone”
“Is this your way to thank the person who saved you? I don’t know what problem you got but don’t destroy yourself like that, everything will be fine then”

Said then Park Shi put the glass on the table then go out. Before her shadow disappears in the room, Ji Chang Wook tells her “thank you”.

“He seems not a heartless person,” she smiles.

Despite of the doctor’s prevention, Ji Chang Wook still deliberately wants to go home from the hospital. He hopes last night story was just a dream, a nightmare…and when reach home Ha Ji Won still there, open the door and greet him with a warm smile.

But the truth is always cruel, she is not at home. Ji Chang Wook is blankly sitting on the sofa. The memories in the night they were together overflow again.

[“Chang Wook ah…please stop” Ha Ji Won sobs

“Don’t think you was noble…all things you having that I gave you…because of me you just become the Lady of Glorious Group…therefore you have to love me and beg me to sleep with you…”
 

“Are you talking I will act as a courtesan ?...if so you can abandon me then”

“No…I will not abandon you…never”]


Thinking back about last night, Ji Chang Wook feels himself was very disgusting when treated Ha Ji Won like that. He is very regretful now, this is the first time she left him for so long, the feeling is suffocated and uneasy.

Tormented for a while, Ji Chang Wook goes out of the house and drive to Glorious. He called his assistant to come in the room then tells him.

“By all means, you must find out where Ha Ji Won was and take her to the front of my eyes, understand?”
“Yes, I know president”
“By the way, make an appointment with Jiwonderland’s president for me”
“Yes, Sir”

-----------------------------------------
At Jiwonderland group

“Sir, there is president of Glorious wants to see you” the assistant coming to inform Ji Sung.

Thinking for a while, Ji Sung accepts.

As soon as entering the room, Ji Chang Wook gives Ji Sung a heavy blow on his face…Ji Sung doesn’t know why Ji Chang Wook suddenly react like that but he also feels angry so taking his revenge on Ji Chang Wook face too. The result is both two’s mouth bleeding. Ji Sung shouts at Ji Chang Wook.


“What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?”
“Where is Ji Won? Are you hiding her, aren’t you…return her to me right away.”

Ji Chang Wook screams in anger, even when his face pops the veins, he looks too awesome. Ji Sung is surprised a bit but after that he starts ridiculing Ji Chang Wook.


“Too funny…how can I know where your wife was but that is proving you are useless can’t hold her.”
“Shut up.”
“You never believe Ji Won...and always hurt her, don’t you?”

Ji Sung doesn’t stop but keep lashing into his wound, he laugh sardonically.

“Seems you are not enough confident…afraid she still love me?...or afraid to be abandoned? Pity you! Haha…”

Ji Chang Wook tightens his hands to stare at Ji Sung as if wants to give him a punch again but he restrains himself.

“The last things I want to say…what happening is caused by yourself, can not blame anyone.” He completes this sentence, then leaves.

Though too angry but can’t deny what Ji Sung saying is true…it’s totally his fault...because he did not believe Ha Ji Won…It’s him that destroy their love. At this time Ji Chang Wook doesn’t want to think anything more, his heart too tired now. And then he drowsily drives home.

When reaches home seeing Shi Woo, more or less his mood is better. The baby boy looks at his father and smiles. He is waving his stout arms in front Ji Chang Wook face, seems demanding a hug. See it, Ji Chang Wook also has a smile then pick him up from the cradle.


“Shi Woo ah…I really miss your mom, don’t know where she is now…” he sighs with his son

Shi Woo doesn’t understand what his father saying, his mouth just babbling “om..ahh” seems he calling “omma”.

Playing with Shi Woo for a while, Ji Chang Wook calls the maid.

“Mrs Lee!”
“Yes…I’m here sir.”
“Please help me to take care Shi Woo.”
“Are you going to find Ji Won-shii?”
“Yeah…but I need to make clear one thing first”

After reminding Mrs Lee something, he asks the driver to take him out

“Do we go to Glorious Sir?”
“No, take me to the hospital to see Dr. Choi Dong Sook”
“Yes Sir”

--------------------------------------------
Ji Chang Wook goes straight to the room of Dr. Choi to see him.

“Mr Ji, you came” seeing Ji Chang Wook, he is not too surprised.
“Yes, hi…today I come here because I have something to ask.”
“What do you want to know?” Choi Dong Sook smiles to say.

Ji Chang Wook seems a bit reluctant but still says then.

“Have you known my wife got pregnant before. Haven’t you?”

The doctor looks at him for a while then nods.

“Yes, if you already knew… No need to hide from you anymore. Indeed Ha Ji Won-ssi got pregnant before but she gave premature birth…that’s why I told you her health very weak when Shi Woo was born even caught in danger…but she still try till the end. What is a strong girl! Seems she loves you and the baby so much, you should treat her well.”


Ji Chang Wook is quietly listening every word of the doctor. The more he listens the more he feels painful.

“Ji Won..lost a baby before, sure she was very miserable at that time,” he whispers.

Ji Chang Wook closes his eyes to calm down the feeling. After that he sits up to say goodbye with Dr. Choi then goes step by step heavily out of the hospital. He swears himself

“Sure I must find out Ji Won and will never hurt her anymore”

----------------------------------------
From the day Ha Ji Won left, every night Ji Chang Wook can’t go to the sleep. This night also the same, he just wakes up from the nightmare.

“Are you dreaming of Ha Ji Won again?”

Ji Chang Wook look at the person standing at the room’s door_that is Bayan

“Why do you stay at my home?”
“Because you didn’t go to to office…I’m too worried so come here to see how you are…”
“Let go…I’m OK”
“Why do you hate me like that? I’m just care about you”

Ji Chang Wook frowns, runs out of patient to answer her.

“I don’t hate you, just my love is only for Ha Ji Won…no one can catch my eyes except her…understand?”

Seems Bayan is also painful with his answer but beside she feels jealous more, she doesn’t make up her mind to lose by Ha Ji Won.

“Why is she but me?...does she have anything better than me?...even she always makes you hurt…”
“Enough… I don’t allow you talk about Ji Won like that…don’t let me listen again, and now go out.”

Ji Chang Wook coldly says to her and turns away, doesn’t look at her more. Bayan cannot do anything except to leave angrily.

Till now everything back to peaceful, Ji Chang Wook sits on the bed to think about Ha Ji Won. He touches the place she often lies and whispers.

“Ji Won…do you miss me and Shi Woo, don’t you? I believe you will return my side, for sure. I wait for you!”
***

To be continued

Source: Empress Ki- Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook FB
Credit: ji changwook_ssi fb
Edit: Sharon
Pictures credit: as tagged

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...