Wednesday, October 22, 2014

We Were In Love: Chapter 14



Fanfic Won Wook _ Empress Ki 650 years later “We were in love”
Chapter 14
  

“Apologise…”

Ji Chang Wook doesn’t  care about her apology and listen her to explain as well but just said to Ha Ji Won coldly.

“Go home right now”

Said then he pulls her into the car rudely. When they already reach home, Ha Ji Won try all ways to explain for his understanding but at this time Ji Chang Wook is almost crazy, he can not hear anything, even shouts at her.

“From tomorrow you just need to stay at home, abandon the job at Jiwonderland…if you can’t I don’t know what I will do then”

“Chang wook ah…please listen to me…there has nothing between me and Ji Sung at all”
“Enough…don’t mention that name in front of me, and now take off that dress right away”
What…do you want to do?…”

His red eyes is staring at her and then he start approaching her. But how many steps he walked up, she regressed back that much.

“Please…don’t…” she’s scared to say.
“Say…did you miss that guy so you let him hug and even kiss you?”

Ha Ji Won shakes her head and replies in tears

“No…I don’t…”

Being in beast, Ji Chang Wook can’t control his action. He grabs the dress on her body then tear it despite of her struggle. Just think this is the thing of Ji Sung enough made him go crazy.

“Don’t…you can’t do like that…chang wook” Ha Ji Won try to stop him
 “How come?...don’t u feel heartbroken? This thing from that man huh?”

The more he thinks about this the more he feel angry so forced to tear the dress in pieces then push her down on the bed.

Ha Ji Won was too scared because never see him like this before. She can just struggle in the weakness but it seems doesn’t help at all.

“Do not resist anymore…I beg you…don’t you love me?...do show it right now.

Ji Chang Wook started to kiss on her face crazily but Ha Ji Won always avoids that kisses.

“Stop please…chang wook ah” she sobbed
“Don’t think you was noble…all things you having that I gave you…because of me you just become the Lady of Glorious Group…therefore you have to love me and beg me to sleep with you…”
“Are you talking I will act as a courtesan ?...if so you can abandon me then” Ha Ji Won was angry to turn away
“No…I will not abandon you…never”

Ji Chang Wook almost shouted to speak out this sentence and then tear the left things on her body to throw down the floor

A crazy night….
 -------------------------------------------------

At midnight Ha Ji Won already wake up but she still lying on the bed to look at Ji Chang Wook and deep in her thoughts, she feels clearly there always a wall between her and Ji Chang Wook that they can’t erase. Morever she has a shocking secret he still doesn’t know yet. If one day Chang Wook gets this sure he will hate her more. Maybe they need to separate for a while.

Ha Ji Won sighs and after that pull the blanket to cover for him and leave the bed. The next thing she does is approaching Shi Woo’s cradle to look at him still sleeping so well. After look for a while she smiles to put a slight kiss on his face then comes down the floor to prepare breakfast for her beloved persons.

After finished all things, Ha Ji Won collects a little of clothes, put a letter in the living room then leave. But don’t know why when she is going to go it rains so heavy. Ha Ji Won crying while waiting at the bus station, the rain mixed with tears, so painful.

Finally a bus coming, Ha Ji Won steps up and the bus starts moving slowly to leave Seoul at 4:00 AM


-----------------------------------

Early morning, Ji Chang Wook is on the bed slowly opens his eyes. He sits up but feels too dizzy, his head is like about to explode.

“Ashh…What happened?...Why does my head ache too much?”

Suddenly some memories flitting through his head, he knew what the hell he did with Ha Ji Won and feels so guilty about that. He told himself will say sorry to her later.

He excitedly goes to the cradle to take a look at his baby son. Shi Woo still can’t speak but he can babble some simple words such as pa-pa. Ji Chang Wook kiss on his forehead then hug him to go down the stairs.  


“Where is Shi Woo’s mom…we are waiting for your breakfast…”

He thought she is in the kitchen so went to there to look for her. But weird, she not there while the breakfast already on the table.

“The weather today raining so hard, even it has thunder as well” the voice of Mrs Lee_the maid of Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won, she just come.

After pass Shi Woo for her, Ji Chang Wook goes to the living room and immediately notice a letter on the table.

Don’t know why he feels too insecure to open the letter. And then his body is getting cold when reading the details

[Chang Wook ah, I’m sorry for letting you be so painful…maybe my leave will make you happier. You are right, I don’t deserve you, don’t deserve to be Shi Woo’s mom. I already signed in the divorce, you only need to sign there too. Don’t look for me and don’t miss me more.

Shi Woo ah, I’m sorry you too…please forgive for this useless mother]

The last paragraph, Ha Ji Won had taken all courage to confess to Ji Chang Wook the secret she still hiding him

[One more thing, so far I still have not had the opportunity to talk with you about this….I got pregnant a baby with Ji Seong before but I lost the baby later then…that’s why when bearing Shi Woo I talked if any danger please save him first…I really don’t want the history repeat again.
                                         
Sorry to tell you this secret lately, goodbye]

Complete reading the letter, Ji Chang Wook almost falls on the floor. He feels the heaven and earth almost collapsing beneath him. Till now all explanations don’t make sense anymore

“Ji Won ah…I was wrong…return to my side and Shi Woo please…”

Ji Chang Wook is like about to scream then rush out to find Ha Ji Won as the rain pours crazily. But seems it is totally hopeless.


***
To be continued!

Source: Empress Ki- Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook FB
Credit: ji changwook_ssi fb
Edit: Sharon
Pictures credit: as tagged, to owner

3 comments:

  1. lol Kanya i laugh so hard when scrolling to the botton..the pic jcw holding a baby =p~ =p~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writernim...I am having a hard time picking up the pieces of my broken heart on the floor because of HJW and JCW's story. I hope they kiss and make up soon enough! By the way, will this ff run until the 20th episode? I really do hope so because I can't get enough of their sweet moments Thanks so much for your hardwork! It is truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...