Monday, September 15, 2014

Empress Ki 2.0: Episode 60


In a faaar faaar away kingdom with a green mountains and highlands, where real princes and princesses live, eagle spy messengers has arrived from Yuan..

The King was famous to be so very handsome and popular since he was a young prince.. He has been known for his love of hunting and dancing....and women. While he was fighting for military might of the Kingdom, he was also obsessed with male heir.. WIth intention to have as many male heirs as possible, he has been sending his spies to every corner of the world to find whether there was a secret to it..And he heard about an Empire in the East, Yuan Empire..

The King, His Majesty Henry VIII, and his Courtier, Lord Charles Brandon, have been waiting for the news from Yuan..  The messenger "Your Majesty, this is the latest report from Yuan Empire. The Empire has been through many turmoils. The latest military conquest was not successful but they managed to help the poor. The Emperor, known as Baby Emperor, was the most handsome emperor EVER in the land with his beautiful Empress, called "The Pearl of Asia" for her beauty and talents"



The courtier "I heard that the Emperor resembles His Majesty a lot..is that true?"
The messenger "He was, Milord, when he was younger.. But he grew up to be more handsome that His Majesty now!"
The King "JUGULEEE???!!!" (YOU WANNA DIE???!!)
The messenger "Pardon me, My Majesty.. I am just reading the report.. Dont kill the messenger please.."
"Okay..continue! What about the male heir?"

The messenger "The Emperor has one beautiful son but rumors has it that the Empress had another son before..The Empress can have two sons just from one ohlala, the first one is too innocent to be true.. Amazingly, the first son survived from a cliff just right after he was born! People called him a SUPERBABY!

The King was impressed because many of his children died when they were just baby.. He said "Let us go to Yuan and take the Empress here!"

After sailing for a few months, The Tudor King finally arrived at Yuan Palace. 

Paeha, Hwanghu Mama and all the governors received him and his courtiers in the grand hall.. Paeha "Welcome, My Lord, King Henry. I hope you had a pleasant journey to the East"
King Henry "Thank you for the warm welcome, My friend.. And may i introduce myself to this most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in my life?"
Henry walked to Hwanghu Mama, kneeled before her and kissed her hand "Milady, it's an honor to meet you"
Hwanghu Mama was shy because it was the first time a man was so brave to approach her in front of Paeha.. Paeha didn't look happy at all "Let go of your hand!"


King Henry was still smiling and said "My friend, I have heard about your famous roses kisses and ohlala. I was quite impressed. But it was waaaay too innocent fom me.. Let me show you how we do it in my kingdom.."

OMG!!! King Henry was taking out DVDs of his scenes with all his wives.. The whole court jumped and said "WHOA.. WHOAAA.. Hold on there, big man!" All of people suddenly were trembling. They looked each other nervously because they knew Henry and his wives always have R-rated scenes.. The old governors started to pee their pants because they were so afraid.. Then Paeha invites King Henry in a private audience.

Paeha and King Henry were having drinks.. King Henry "Paeha, you have three wives and three concubines.. While I also have six wives!! Good job, Bro!" #BroFist


Paeha "But I only love one woman.. I fought for her to be an Empress of this Empire.. "
King Henry "Oh.. No kidding!! I even fought the most powerful ruler in Europe, the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, only for my Queen, Anne of Boleyn.."
Paeha "What is your true intention, Henry? Tell me.."


King Henry "Nothing, I just want to strengthen our diplomatic relationship.. I find that we have so many similarities: wives, obsession of military conquest, and we kinda look alike... So as a token of friendship, i give you my goodies..   "
Paeha was so innocent, he thought Henry was sincere.. He even agreed that Henry could have an audience with Hwanghu Mama tomorrow..

The next morning, Hwanghu Mama was receiving Henry.. She was so charmed by him because Henry brought a special gift for her.. Henry set up an opera performance of the famous Shakespeare "Romeo and Juliet".. The grandiose stage and beautiful musical cannot be compared to mere shadow play of Paeha.


Henry "Have you ever seen this Milady? I especially brought all this for you.."
Hwanghu Mama was thinking "This King is really romantic.." then she asked "I heard that your Kingdom was having a fight with Rome Empire and the Pope long time ago.."
Henry "Nothing i would not do for my Queen.. But she finally betrayed me.. How about you, Milady? I heard Paeha is gonna take a new concubine.. I cannot believe him.. I tried to talk to him yesterday and he said he didnt care of you.."
Hwanghu Mama "He is blinded by power of Shilla.. " Hwnaghu mama cried..
Henry "Don’t cry my beautiful flower... I cannot stand your tears.. Will you just be My Queen?? I will do everything for you.. I will take you to opera every week.. We can go to highlands for hunting..My beautiful country is waiting for you"
Hwanghu Mama cannot take Paeha's betrayal anymore.. she said "Yes, I will!"

Next day, Paeha was shocked hearing Hwanghu Mama's decision.. He got a heart attack! While Hwanghu Mama was preparing her departure, Paeha was suffering alone and calling her name in his dreams.. 


When he woke up, he really regretted his decision to take a concubine.. He realized that power is nothing without Hwanghu Mama.. But it's too late already, because Hwanghu Mama was ready to leave... The ship is ready to sail for England.. But suddenly Eunuch Park came to her quarter and reported something, a big secret..

Ommoo.. Eunuch Park reported that King Henry was a big jerk.. He actually divorced his two wives because having no male heir and also because getting bored of them.. Another two of his wives were killed by him because he accused them of adultery (no matter it was on the past!).. 

Hwanghu Mama was furious.. He tricked Henry and his handsome Courtier to drink a sleeping potion and send them back to England in a box! Hwanghu Mama remembered how Paeha loved her so much despite her "treason" in the past.. He even killed all potential threats for her while saying nothing.. Hwanghu Mama ran to Paeha's room and they apologize for doubting each other's love.. They hugged and promised to live together happily ever after.


***
To be continued...
Writer: uctqepe
Pictures credit: as tagged, to owner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...