Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Empress Ki 2.0: Episode 59



EMPRESS KI 2.0
EPISODE 59

Paeha introduces Seondeok to everyone as Ayu's future wife. Seondeok greets them all. Paeha says it will strengthen the relations between Yuan and Silla. Ayu and Hwanghu Mama oppose it. Hwanghu Mama gives judging look to Seondeok. TilTil leaves the throne hall, shocked and upset.

Ayu seeks TilTil to everywhere but he can't find her. Instead he finds Seondeok in a chamber.
A: “Why do you come here?”
SD: “Do you surprised to see me again? Why? You don't like me?”
A: “It's not like that but now it's different.“
SD: “Remember when we're still children you always followed me everywhere. So you change now?”
A: “We're changing. It's too soon to decide anything. I will talk to my father.”
Seondeok hugs Ayu. But Ayu stands still.


SD: “Tell me when you decide everything.”
A: “A..aaa. I'm.. Ehm... I don't know...”

Meanwhile Hwon is so excited with the news. He goes around the palace to look TilTil. He thinks he will have a chance with TilTil now. TilTil is crying. Then because of the wind her handkerchief falls. Hwon picks up the handkerchief and looks TilTil deeply. TilTil inexplicably nervous. She only mutters "Thank you" to Hwon. But Hwon is more than happy to hear that.


Ayu goes to Paeha's chamber. There's mamanim too. He asks Paeha why so suddenly decide marriage with Seondeok. Mamanim is upset too because Paeha didn't consult her.
A: “Ahbamama, I know Seondeok from childhood and I regard her as older sister. But why do you want me to marry her? She looks like my aunt!”
TH: “Why Ayu-ya? Because you know her from childhood that's why I think you both will be good pairing.”
SN: “Paeha, what actually your intention? Why not tell me first?”
TH: “Well, you know that Jeongjo and others from Goryeo are attacking us, we need alliance with Silla then”
A: “But I don't want to marry her. I love TilTil”
TH: “Then let me marry Seondeok. It's been too long since I have concubine.”
SN: “PAEHA!! If you marry her, I'll go to the temple now!”


But Paeha doesn’t want to lose Seung Nyang, he grabs her from behind and gives her a back hug. He tells her to settle this. He cries and says he doesn’t want Mamanim to leave him.

Ayu meets TilTil and reassure her that everything will be okay. Ayu smiles to TilTil but definitely he's still uncomfortable. He doesn't want to hurt TilTil. 


Meanwhile, now Mamanim and Paeha have to stay all night to take care Ai and Aya. Paeha really can't handle two babies. He needs everyone's help in the palace for Ai and Aya. 

After very long battle, Ki Cheol can capture Jung Ok and brings him to the palace. The battle is definitely very long that Jung Ok went from bald to long hair. But Paeha can't think straight. He just orders Jung Ok to be put in prison. He also tells Seondeok that the marriage will be postponed. But he doesn't tell her who will marry her eventually.


Paeha and Mamanim are in a remote place to settle their issue. After all these time they are still in love and kicking it. Paeha is full of desire. Seung Nyang is in the bed thinking to herself. Paeha is also thinking to himself.









TH: “I have to stop my dear, You just gave birth to twins this is not right.”
SN: “I gave birth in a cave before that a fell from a cliff. Do you think this is going to harm?”
SN: “Of course not. Come to me. Just...”



That same night
Pahea thinking once again " Oh my sweet butter cheeks, I love you."

Then they ohlala till morning...

Then they come back to the palace. Mamanim looks for Ai and Aya first. Then feed them. Paeha looks happy with it. Ayu is still on love quadrangle with TilTil, Hwon and Seondeok. Playboy Hwon meets Seondeok and says to her to forget Ayu and marry him. Because Ayu and TilTil love each other already. But Seondeok doesn't believe it. Hwon tells Seondeok where they could find Ayu and TilTil if she doesn't believe him. It's in the library! Seondeok goes to library and finds Ayu and TilTil kiss each other passionately. Seondeok is heartbroken and crying a river.


Paeha hears report what Ayu and TilTil doing in the library. Paeha is upset with Ayu.

***
To be continued...

Writer: kanz
Pictures credit: as tagged, to owner

2 comments:

  1. Still makes me laugh! ! Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. To paeha and mamanim, ohlalala = state affair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...