Saturday, August 16, 2014

We Were In Love: Chapter 1



Fanfic Won Wook _ Empress Ki 650 years later “We Were In Love”



Summary:

Ha Ji Won_a girl with love of painting and drawing. Although don’t have a well-off life but she is always optimistic and spent a lot of happiness moments with her bf Ji Sung. They have a child but he pass away once was born.
One day, Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won met accidentally and he felt in love with her from the first look without wonder why. Ji Chang Wook is the president of Glorious_Korean largest musical instrument chaebol.
To save Ji Seong from the gangsters, Ha Ji Won accepted marriage proposal of Ji Chang Wook. But actually Ji Sung betray her before and going after Lee Bo Young_lady of Wonderland chaebol. Hence a wedding happened but they still not ohlala for one year. During that time, Ji Chang Wook always suspect Ha Ji Won and tot she did not love him but he dunno that she also love him, sincerely.

Episode 1

At 9 pm
The weather is getting worse…the snowflakes one by one racing to fall down on the road heavily
.

Ha Ji Won sitting alone in the living room to wait Ji Chang Wook home and she also wants to explain to him about misunderstandings between two them for so long as well. She really felt tired when Ji Chang Wook always cold towards her, just because he did think she never loved him yet.


Just thinking for a while but the dinner she prepared for him got cold already.

"
Waste again."

while looking at the dishes on the table a tear falling down from her face. But when she supposed to bring food to reheat, there are some staggered
footsteps coming in the house.


Ha Ji Won hurry to scrap food down and run to help her husband. Now seems Ji Chang Wook too drunk, untidy clothes with full smell of alcohol. Ha Ji Won put him sit down on the chair and get him a glass of water and then she ask:

Ha Ji Won: "
You drink again today?"

Ji Chang Wook look at her coldly "Nope ... not even a drop…why I hav
e to drink…don’t I ?
Ha Ji Won tried to avoid Ji Chang Wook’ gaze and unconsciously brushed her hair. After that she stand up and intend to go straight to her room, *he drunk* she whispered uneasily

but Ji Chang Wook suddenly shout out loud

A sentence…just a sentence explain to me but you also could not tell me? Why? Just say you did not attach your first love anymore and the one you love is me. Is it so that difficult? If you don’t, why choose me ... what is the reason?”

Ji Chang Wook seems about to cry, his face became depressed and quite sad. He confessed his feeling with all honesty and hopefully Ha Ji Won will give him an answer as he wish.

But Ha Ji Won did not want to say anything more when seeing Ji Chang Wook like this.
She thought he was too drunk, at this time no matter what she says, he does not understand at all. Ha Ji Won left some words before back to her room.

I did not know you go back so late at night, so had cooked a lot of delicious dishes”

Till Ha Ji Won no longer in front of him, Ji Chang Wook get closer to the table with full of food. There are many delicious dishes that he loves: chicken rice, also included dried persimmon from Goryeo. Ji Chang Wook grab a piece of dried persimmons and eat deliciously. This time, he just wants to think *yeah ... definitily she loves me, coz of love she stay by my side. That person has gone into the past…*

Ji Chang Wook starts to undress his clothes…

Then walks into the bathroom. Warm water can help him more snappy.
Ji Chang Wook walked out with a pajamas wearing and enter their room. Initially he felt how warm it was, warm mattress, with lights and the scent makes him more pleasant. He walked slowly to the dressing table and saw a notebook.

Looks like a diary ....what did she write ?”

 Ji Chang Wook opened the book curiously. He saw too many images there, a pair of groom and bride holding hands and a child.

"Apparently this is me, too bad draw
ing, not understand anything " he laughs

"But where Ji Won ? Supposedly she should be here." Ji Chang Wook whispers.

Ji Chang Wook felt startled when Ha Ji Won suddenly entered the room.

Ha Ji Won hastily snatch the diary from Ji Chang Wook hands, she said falteringly.

Not this one,
you cannot read it”

What's that?
Why I can not read? Do you know how to draw yet…haha
*he LOL when saying this*

“You already saw it?..Aizz

No, have not seen anything. But the person you drew is me? I mean the groom ......

Mentioned here, the atmosphere of these two become better. But Ji Chang Wook still waiting for the answer of Ha Ji Won ...

Ha Ji Won getting blushed and her like that looks more beautiful*Ji Chang Wook thinking*. Ha Ji Won put notebook in a drawer and has a deep breath.
And then she begin to confess to him, everything around them become quiet…

"I don’t .... have anyone…at all ....except you, who is standing in front of me here. Since getting married with you..... I never thought that I would regret or love someone else.... my first love has gone into the past and that person  also felt in love with another girl, the niece of president yeon cheol from wonderland chaebol. At that time I also feel pain too much, but it’s just the past. From now onwards my tears only fall for you ... trust me. .... please ... "

Ji Chang Wook was dazed when hearing the confession of Ha Ji Won. This time he felt sorry for her more than ever. He looking at her passionately and more emotional. Finally he get closer to her and used his warm hand to touch her pale face softly. He noticed Ha Ji Won got shaken when he touch her…

“Can you…”

Ji Chang Wook asked her with his warm voice but also a bit urgent.
Too suddenly, she don’t know how to answer. Ji Chang Wook approached Ha Ji Won over. The more he getting closer the more she’s backward…until she was pressed into the wall and it’s also the time Ji Chang Wook's face almost touching her face. Ji Chang Wook said as praying:


"I want youplease do not refuse me more, otherwise I dunno what I will do then…”

“You never kiss me, never hug me and also never said you want me. Did you really love me
?

This moment Ha Ji Won just feel her heart almost gonna explode. She grabbed his hands but did not dare to look straight his face. She turn away and say falteringly with her blushed face:

“Could you turn off the light
s
 ***

To be continued


Source: Empress Ki- Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook FB
Credit: ji changwook_ssi fb
Picture credit: SBS, MBC 





3 comments:

  1. this fanfic of my vietnamese friend. she is so happy when she knows you trans her fanfic. this is my wattpad link, if u know VNmese, can u trans my fic? :) :) Thank you (k) http://www.wattpad.com/user/tanyangshipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your friend we're so happy to translate this :)) I'm not Vietnamese, my friend is and I'll tell her about your fanfic.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooo I like it >w< I love this couple so much, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...